CAMPING DE MON VILLAGE OF AUROUX, LA GRAVIÈRE
Camping La Gravière 48600 AUROUX
1/01 - 30/06 : 8,40 €/24h
1/07 - 31/08 : 12,40 €/24h
1/09 - 31/12 : 8,40 €/24h
Parking 5h + services : 5,00 €
+ tourist tax : 15/06 - 14/09 : 0,40 €/nuit
If you are travelling with a caravan or a tent, please contact our Customer Care agents to book your pitch.
You can reach us 7/7 by email: email@example.com or by telephone: +220.127.116.11.69.21
Booking's informations ×
2 booking modes are possible:
1. Book a pitch for the same day using SécuriPlace
You didn't have time to book your pitch in advance? You prefer last-minute planning? (unforeseen weather, events...)
Book a pitch at the last minute using the brand new SécuriPlace system!
SécuriPlace pitches are available as soon as at least 4 pitches are available onsite.
2. Plan your stay by booking in advance
You already planned your next circuit? You want to make sure you will get a pitch as soon as possible?
Book your pitch between 6 months and 48h in advance! Your booking starts from midday on the arrival date to midday on the last day.
In all the cases, the maximum stay on an area is of 21 consecutive days.
Welcome to the Camping de mon Village of Auroux, La Gravière.
Open : All year round – 24/7
- An amazing shaded site next to the River Chapeauroux
- Barbecue, boulodrome, childern’s games
- Sanitary block with PRM access open from 01/07 until 30/08 : WC, showers, wash basins, dish washing and clothes washing sinks, washing machine
GPS Coordinates : 44.751489° 3.726441°
Welcome to the Camping de mon Village of Auroux, La Gravière!
THE CAMPING DE MON VILLAGE
Stay in an amazing site with plenty of shade, next to the River Chapeauroux
- 30 large pitches (in sun or shade), 500 m from the village
- The site is lit at night (switched off from 15/10 until 15/03)
- Near to Lake Naussac (3 km)
- The campsite is open all year to campervans, and to campervans, vans and tents in high season.
- A sanitary block with PRM access open from the 01/07 until 31/08 : WC, showers, wash basins, dish washing and clothes washing sinks, a washing machine
- On site: barbecue, boulodrome, children's games
- A superb environment with beautiful walks
- A service area and large draining zone
- Large campervans / motorhomes please note: narrow access roads to the village and around the site.
The charming village of Auroux is in the middle of woods and prairies and surrounded by jagged granite formations. The houses are arranged theatrically to face the sun, and the charming village square has much to admire: its granite pillars, the little Penitnts' Chapel, the XIth Century Church, the granite fountain,and the Notre Dame de Garonne statue.
There is a small grocery shop and lots of activities to do here: VTT, a horse riding center, fishing... You can also explore the Lozère along one of many hiking trails (Stephenson's Trail, GR4, Saint-James Way...)
There are lots of activties to do at Naussac Lake in all seasons: sailing; windsurfing, canoing, fishing...
It's the perfect destination to unwind and relax in nature.
- Soulages Castle (3 km), dominates the Valley in a beautiful lush setting
- Fabrèges Castle (5 km)
- Naussac Lake
- Briges Cross, a XVIth Century historical monument in Lozère
14th July: Fireworks and barbecue night on the village square