CAMPING-CAR PARK AREA OF ARREAU
Route des Lacs 65240 ARREAU
1/01 - 31/12 : 13,20 €/24h
Parking 5h + services : 5,50 €
Booking's informations ×
2 booking modes are possible:
1. Book a pitch for the same day using SécuriPlace
You didn't have time to book your pitch in advance? You prefer last-minute planning? (unforeseen weather, events...)
Book a pitch at the last minute using the brand new SécuriPlace system!
SécuriPlace pitches are available as soon as at least 4 pitches are available onsite.
2. Plan your stay by booking in advance
You already planned your next circuit? You want to make sure you will get a pitch as soon as possible?
Book your pitch between 6 months and 48h in advance! Your booking starts from midday on the arrival date to midday on the last day.
In all the cases, the maximum stay on an area is of 21 consecutive days.
Open : All year round – 24/7
- A site by the river, 500m from the town and shops
- Shuttle buses to the resorts of Peyragudes and Piau-Engaly
- At the foot of Aspin and Peyresourd mountain passes (on the Tour de France)
GPS Coordinates : 42.904644° 0.356779°
THE STOPOVER SITE
Stopover in the Aure Valley, at the foot of some legendary mountain passes, on the doorstep to Spain!
- 36 pitches with electricty by the Neste d'Aure River, 500 m from the town and shops
- The site is opposite a supermarket
- Less than 1 km from Aure Eagles Animal Park
- Shuttle buses to several resorts in the Louron valley, such as Peyragudes and Piau-Engaly
- A service area and draining zone
The Aure Valley is a major valley in the Pyrennees. From here, you can access the protected natural landscape of Néovielle Nature Reservce, but also go to Spain and see the Aragon Canyons (via the Aragnouet-Bielsa tunnel).
Arreau (703 m altitude) is at the junction of the Aure and Luron Valleys and two rivers: the Neste d'Aure and the Neste du Louron. The village is in a fantastic geographical location. It is at the foot of 2 ski resorts and the legendary Tour de France mountain passes of Aspin and Peyresourde.
The village has a rich architectural heritage. It has 5 listed historical monuments including the 16th Century house and Saint-Exupery Church! These remarkable heritage buildings are surrounded by a magnificent landscape: praries, forests... There are lots of hiking and VTT trails all around. The nearby rivers are great for fishing and white-water sports. Are you looking for family activities? Discover the Aure Eagles Show (less than 1 km from the site) with expert live commentary, or go on the guided tour at the House of the Bear (15 km from the site!)
The local produce market is held every Thursday morning on the Town Hall Square
As you can see, there is a lot to do in Arreau, both in summer and in winter!
- The architectural heritage of the village of Arreau
- Aspin and Peyresourd mountain passes
- The ski resorts in Peyragudes and Piau-Engaly
- The Aure Eagles and House of the Bear Animal Parks
- The end of July: "Gâteau à la Broche" Cake Festival (Cakes baked in the village and the giant 1m80 cake!)