CAMPING-CAR PARK AREA OF SOUBISE, LE PORT
Le Port 17780 SOUBISE
1/01 - 31/05 : 9,24 €/24h
1/06 - 30/09 : 11,88 €/24h
1/10 - 31/12 : 9,24 €/24h
Parking 5h + services : 5,50 €
+ tourist tax : 1/01 - 31/12 : 1,30 €/nuit
Booking's informations ×
2 booking modes are possible:
1. Book a pitch for the same day using SécuriPlace
You didn't have time to book your pitch in advance? You prefer last-minute planning? (unforeseen weather, events...)
Book a pitch at the last minute using the brand new SécuriPlace system!
SécuriPlace pitches are available as soon as at least 4 pitches are available onsite.
2. Plan your stay by booking in advance
You already planned your next circuit? You want to make sure you will get a pitch as soon as possible?
Book your pitch between 6 months and 48h in advance! Your booking starts from midday on the arrival date to midday on the last day.
In all the cases, the maximum stay on an area is of 21 consecutive days.
Welcome to the Camping-Car Park area of Soubise.
Open : All year round – 24h/24
- Exceptional location on the banks of the Charente river, on the port of Soubise
- 400m from the shops
- 9km from Rochefort
GPS Coordinates : 45.928348° -1.006813°
Welcome to the CAMPING-CAR PARK area of Soubise !
THE CAMPING-CAR PARK AREA
Enjoy your stay on the banks of the Charente River and near the shopping district.
- 40 Pitches by the river, near the small port of Soubise and a pond
- 1 XXL motorhome pitch (over 7.5m long)
- 400m from the shops
- Pitches on hard ground or grass
- BBQ available at the entrance
Cycle or walk on the many marked paths along the Charente river to discover the different sides of the estuary.
Every day from April to September, you can cross the Charente between Soubise (Henrie Drouet street) and Rochefort (Soubise road). The ferryboat "Le Rohan" allows you to cross between the two banks and join the bike paths of the Vélodyssée cycling route.
If you are tempted by a cure in the famous spa town of Rochefort, we offer a special discount on 21 days stays on this area (reservation compulsory):
- 159,90 € during low season
- 205 € during high season
A small market on Camille Émon square is opened every Friday from 9am to 1pm.
THINGS TO SEE AND DO
- Discovery of the estuary on foot or by bike
- Boat cruise around Fort Boyard
- Visit the Arsenal and the Corderie Royale (arsenal and Royal Rope factory) in Rochefort
- Citadel of Brouage, awarded as one of France's Most Beautiful Villages