CAMPING-CAR PARK AREA OF SOUBISE, LE PORT
Le Port 17780 SOUBISE
1/01 - 31/05 : 8,40 €/24h
1/06 - 30/09 : 10,80 €/24h
1/10 - 31/12 : 8,40 €/24h
Parking 5h + services : 5 €
+ tourist tax : 1/01 - 31/12 : 0,65 €/nuit
Booking's informations ×
2 booking modes are possible:
For travellers who appreciate planning their trips beforehand: this booking mode is available from 6 months to 48h before the arrival date. Your booking is valid from 12 pm on the first day to 12 pm on the last day.
Last-minute booking, known as "Securiplace"
This mode allows you to book a pitch the same day you arrive (exclusively available on our website). Your reservation starts from the moment you have paid your booking online until 12 pm the next day or the day you've chosen. You can arrive on the area as soon as you have received the confirmation.
In all the cases, the maximum stay on an area is of 21 consecutive days.
Welcome to the Camping-Car Park area of Soubise.
Open : All year round – 24h/24
- Exceptional location on the banks of the Charente river, on the port of Soubise
- 400m from the shops
- 9km from Rochefort
GPS Coordinates : 45.928348° -1.006813°
Welcome to the CAMPING-CAR PARK area of Soubise !
THE CAMPING-CAR PARK AREA
Enjoy your stay on the banks of the Charente River and near the shopping district.
- 40 Pitches by the river, near the small port of Soubise and a pond (fishing allowed)
- 1 XXL motorhome pitch (over 7.5m long)
- 400m from the shops
- Pitches on hard ground or grass
- Sanitary facilities (showers, washbasins and WC) available at the harbor master's office
- BBQ available at the entrance
Cycle or walk on the many marked paths along the Charente river to discover the different sides of the estuary.
Every day from April to September, you can cross the Charente between Soubise (Henrie Drouet street) and Rochefort (Soubise road). The ferryboat "Le Rohan" allows you to cross between the two banks and join the bike paths of the Vélodyssée cycling route.
If you are tempted by a cure in the famous spa town of Rochefort, we offer a special discount on 21 days stays on this area (reservation compulsory):
- 159,90 € during low season
- 205 € during high season
A small market on Camille Émon square is opened every Friday from 9am to 1pm.
THINGS TO SEE AND DO
- Discovery of the estuary on foot or by bike
- Boat cruise around Fort Boyard
- Visit the Arsenal and the Corderie Royale (arsenal and Royal Rope factory) in Rochefort
- Citadel of Brouage, awarded as one of France's Most Beautiful Villages