CAMPING-CAR PARK AREA OF AMBRIÈRES-LES-VALLÉES, LA VARENNE
Rue de la Varenne 53300 AMBRIÈRES-LES-VALLÉES
1/01 - 30/04 : 10,45 €/24h
1/05 - 30/09 : 13,20 €/24h
1/10 - 31/12 : 10,45 €/24h
Parking 5h + services : 5,50 €
Booking's informations ×
2 booking modes are possible:
1. Book a pitch for the same day using SécuriPlace
You didn't have time to book your pitch in advance? You prefer last-minute planning? (unforeseen weather, events...)
Book a pitch at the last minute using the brand new SécuriPlace system!
SécuriPlace pitches are available as soon as at least 4 pitches are available onsite.
2. Plan your stay by booking in advance
You already planned your next circuit? You want to make sure you will get a pitch as soon as possible?
Book your pitch between 6 months and 48h in advance! Your booking starts from midday on the arrival date to midday on the last day.
In all the cases, the maximum stay on an area is of 21 consecutive days.
Open : All year round – 24h/24
- Located in a green setting, by the River Varenne
- Less than 1 km to the town and shops
- Lots of hiking and the Vélo Francette cycle route
Coordonnées GPS : 48.399462° -0.624411°
THE STOPOVER SITE
Choose to stay close to nature, in a campervan stopover site by the river.
- 16 pitches in a green setting next to the River Varenne
- 10 km from Mayenne and Lassy-les-Châteaux, A Small Town with a Remarkable Heritage (official label)
- The site is located 900 m from the shops and town of Ambrières-les-Vallées
- Close to lots of hiking trails and the Vélo Francette cycle route
- A service area and draining zone
The little Mayenne town of Ambrières-les-Vallées welcomes you to the Regional natural reserve of Normandy-Maine for a relaxing stay in nature.
Enjoy a canoeing or kayaking trip on the River Varenne, or explore one of the many footpaths for either a little stroll or a sporty hike !
Follow the famous Vélo Francette cycling route on your bicycle. It runs through Ambrières-les-Vallées and links Normandy to the Atlantic. It will take you on a wonderful countryside ride through Varenne.
Don't miss the Tisserands museum for a cultural outing. It is contained within three authentic tisserands houses from the XVIIIth Century. The museum invites you to relive the history of hemp, which is the main crop in Maine.
There is plenty of going on in the village during the summer. The summer market is held every Thursday in July and August ! The heated open air swimming pool is open from June to September. With its slide and baby pool, it makes for a refreshing break for children and adults alike.
- The Vélo Francette cycle route
- The Tisserands Museum
- Vaux's Leisure Park in Ambrières-les-Vallées and the Colmont Leisure Park in Gorron
- Vélo-rail in Saint-Loup-du-Gast
- The Renaudies Gardens
- Brecé Ecomuseum
- Lassay-les-Châteaux Castle
- The Cider Museum in Melleray-la-Vallée