CAMPING-CAR PARK AREA OF ALLASSAC
La Plaine de Garavet 19240 ALLASSAC
1/01 - 31/05 : 9,24 €/24h
1/06 - 30/09 : 11,00 €/24h
1/10 - 31/12 : 9,24 €/24h
Parking 5h + services : 5,50 €
+ tourist tax : 1/01 - 31/12 : 0,40 €/nuit
Booking's informations ×
2 booking modes are possible:
1. Book a pitch for the same day using SécuriPlace
You didn't have time to book your pitch in advance? You prefer last-minute planning? (unforeseen weather, events...)
Book a pitch at the last minute using the brand new SécuriPlace system!
SécuriPlace pitches are available as soon as at least 4 pitches are available onsite.
2. Plan your stay by booking in advance
You already planned your next circuit? You want to make sure you will get a pitch as soon as possible?
Book your pitch between 6 months and 48h in advance! Your booking starts from midday on the arrival date to midday on the last day.
In all the cases, the maximum stay on an area is of 21 consecutive days.
Open : All year round – 24h/24
- A pretty medieval town in Corrèze
- The site is located in a green setting by the River Vézère
- Close to shops
GPS Coordinates : 45.249107° 1.456098°
THE STOPOVER SITE
Stopover in a peaceful spot of greenery by the river.
- 15 pitches with electricity in a green setting
- By the River Vézère
- Close to shops; 2 km from the village center
- Close to the A20 and A89 motorways
- A service area and draining zone
The charming medieval town of Allassac in Corrèze will cast a spell on you with its heritage, historical monuments, little town center and the surrounding countryside.
Get out into nature on one of the sporty hiking trails (A tour of Allassac, GR46...) You will discover the shale houses with slate rooftops which the village is famous for. Visit the Gorges and the Clan waterfalls: an 80 m drop over less than 1.5 km of waterfalls and cascades. Click here to discover all the hiking trails!
There is a fun trail for children (pick up the details at the tourist office).
There are lots of open air activities to do: Via Ferrata, climbing... in summer you can enjoy a man-made beach with activities on the water!
Allassac is an essential place to stay to really appreciate the charm of Corrèze. You can continue to explore the area and visit some of Corrèze's listed villages less than 30 km from the site: Saint-Robert, Ségur-le-Château, and Turenne...
- Cesar Tower, a historical monument with 5 levels
- The Church of La Décollation-de-Saint-Jean-Baptiste (a historical monument)
- The La Roche site, with its orientation table and an incredible view
- The Medieval Saillant Bridge over the Vézère
- Gimel Waterfalls
- July-August: Concerts and entertainment (accrodeons, theater nights...)