CAMPING-CAR PARK AREA OF ALES
Avenue Jules Guesde 30100 Alès
1/01 - 30/04 : 10,56 €/24h
1/05 - 30/09 : 12,54 €/24h
1/10 - 31/12 : 10,56 €/24h
Parking 5h + services : 5,50 €
+ tourist tax : 1/01 - 31/12 : 0,66 €/nuit
Booking's informations ×
2 booking modes are possible:
1. Book a pitch for the same day using SécuriPlace
You didn't have time to book your pitch in advance? You prefer last-minute planning? (unforeseen weather, events...)
Book a pitch at the last minute using the brand new SécuriPlace system!
SécuriPlace pitches are available as soon as at least 4 pitches are available onsite.
2. Plan your stay by booking in advance
You already planned your next circuit? You want to make sure you will get a pitch as soon as possible?
Book your pitch between 6 months and 48h in advance! Your booking starts from midday on the arrival date to midday on the last day.
In all the cases, the maximum stay on an area is of 21 consecutive days.
Open : All year round – 24/7
- A riverside location near to the center of Alès
- On the doorstep to the Cevennes
- Shops, cycle paths and shuttle buses
GPS Coordinates : 44.119992° 4.082482°
THE STOPOVER SITE
- 12 pitches by the river, close to the town center
- Near to shops (supermarket, restaurants, bakery, pharmacy...)
- Near to the cycle path
- Shuttles nearby
- A service area and draining zone
Alès is 45 km from Nîmes and less than 100 km from Montpellier. It is the capital of the Cevennes and is known to be the main gateway to this area which is a listed Unesco World Heritage site.
During your stopover in Alès, you can enjoy a show, visit a museum, go to the shops, cool down in one of the shaded blossoming parks, or even enjoy Alès beach (opposite the site) when it's the summer season! Go and meet the producers and taste local specialities (Cevennes chestnuts, honey, fougasse with fritons...).
- Fort Vauban (A historical monument)
- The Fountain; Gabriel Peri
- The Hermitage and Hermitage Hill (a walking trail and panoramic view of the town)
- The Temperas Bullring