Avenue Jules Guesde 30100 Alès
1/01 - 30/04 : 9,60 €/24h
1/05 - 30/09 : 11,40 €/24h
1/10 - 31/12 : 9,60 €/24h
Parking 5h + services : 5 €
+ tourist tax : 1/01 - 31/12 : 0,66 €/nuit
Booking's informations ×
2 booking modes are possible:
For travellers who appreciate planning their trips beforehand: this booking mode is available from 6 months to 48h before the arrival date. Your booking is valid from 12 pm on the first day to 12 pm on the last day.
Last-minute booking, known as "Securiplace"
This mode allows you to book a pitch the same day you arrive (exclusively available on our website). Your reservation starts from the moment you have paid your booking online until 12 pm the next day or the day you've chosen. You can arrive on the area as soon as you have received the confirmation.
In all the cases, the maximum stay on an area is of 21 consecutive days.
The CAMPING-CAR PARK area of Alès has 12 pitches in the Gard department, Languedoc-Roussillon region, Southern France. Alès is regarded as the “capital” of Cevennes.
Open: All year round – 24/7
Coordonnées GPS : 44°07’12.1″N /4°04’56.9″E
The CAMPING-CAR PARK area of Alès has 12 pitches in the Gard department, Languedoc-Roussillon region, Southern France. Alès is regarded as the “capital” of Cevennes. Sub-prefecture of Gard, at thirty minutes from Nimes and 1 hour from Montpellier, Alès is a lively land at the doors of Cevennes.
This Cevennes' city is a good starting point to explore this territory. The city undergoes a geographical extension towards the south. Discover religious buildings like the Saint-Jean-Baptiste d'Alès Cathedral or the 13th-century ruined Abbey of Gleisette on the Saint Germain de Montaigu hill.
With 95 sports clubs in more than 45 modalities and about 200 sports events organized each year, Alès is a resolutely sports city.
Explore its surroundings and discover remarkable places and monuments:
- Cheylard d' Aujac
- Portes Caslte, listed as a Historic monument
- Rousson Castle
- Bécamel de Salindres Tower
- House museum known as "Musée du Désert" (Museum of the Desert) in Mialet - History of Protestantism in Cevennes
- Arènes Castle, that belonged to Barral d'Arènes and the Montmoirac Castle in Saint-Christol-lès-Alès
- Tour aux Salles-du-Gardon Castle
- Soucanton Castle in Saint-Jean-du-Pin
- Montalet Castle in Molières-sur-Cèze
- Dugas Tower in Saint-Ambroix
- Trabuc Cave at Mialet
- La Bambouseraie de Prafrance in Générargues
- Castellas Site in Rousson - panoramic view of Cevènnes, the Mont Ventoux and, in clear weather, the Mont Blanc.
Cultural events and festivities:
- Early March: Cinema Festival of “Alès Itinérances” proposes more than 200 films in 6 screening rooms and accomodates every year nearly 45.000 spectators.
- Ascension Weekend, feria d'Alès at the Tempéras Arena. The city is member of the Union des Villes Taurines Françaises (A French Bullfighting city association).
- Semaine des Fous Chantants d'Alès, last week of July: 1.000 chorus-singers work together during a week under the direction of international choirmasters to deliver a musical homage to some great francophone singer. Last concert: third Saturday in July.
- Scène nationale Cratère théâtre d'Alès.
- Early July: Street art festival on Cratère Street.
- Digit'Alès, electronic music festival.
- Meuh Folle Festival, contemporary music festival.