Avenue Jules Guesde 30100 Alès
1/01 - 30/04 : 10,56 €/24h
1/05 - 30/09 : 12,54 €/24h
1/10 - 31/12 : 10,56 €/24h
Parking 5h + services : 5,50 €
+ tourist tax : 1/01 - 31/12 : 0,66 €/nuit
Booking's informations ×
2 booking modes are possible:
1. Book a pitch for the same day using SécuriPlace
You didn't have time to book your pitch in advance? You prefer last-minute planning? (unforeseen weather, events...)
Book a pitch at the last minute using the brand new SécuriPlace system!
SécuriPlace pitches are available as soon as at least 4 pitches are available onsite.
2. Plan your stay by booking in advance
You already planned your next circuit? You want to make sure you will get a pitch as soon as possible?
Book your pitch between 6 months and 48h in advance! Your booking starts from midday on the arrival date to midday on the last day.
In all the cases, the maximum stay on an area is of 21 consecutive days.
The CAMPING-CAR PARK area of Alès has 12 pitches in the Gard department, Languedoc-Roussillon region, Southern France. Alès is regarded as the “capital” of Cevennes.
Open: All year round – 24/7
Coordonnées GPS : 44°07’12.1″N /4°04’56.9″E
The CAMPING-CAR PARK area of Alès has 12 pitches in the Gard department, Languedoc-Roussillon region, Southern France. Alès is regarded as the “capital” of Cevennes. Sub-prefecture of Gard, at thirty minutes from Nimes and 1 hour from Montpellier, Alès is a lively land at the doors of Cevennes.
This Cevennes' city is a good starting point to explore this territory. The city undergoes a geographical extension towards the south. Discover religious buildings like the Saint-Jean-Baptiste d'Alès Cathedral or the 13th-century ruined Abbey of Gleisette on the Saint Germain de Montaigu hill.
With 95 sports clubs in more than 45 modalities and about 200 sports events organized each year, Alès is a resolutely sports city.
Explore its surroundings and discover remarkable places and monuments:
- Cheylard d' Aujac
- Portes Caslte, listed as a Historic monument
- Rousson Castle
- Bécamel de Salindres Tower
- House museum known as "Musée du Désert" (Museum of the Desert) in Mialet - History of Protestantism in Cevennes
- Arènes Castle, that belonged to Barral d'Arènes and the Montmoirac Castle in Saint-Christol-lès-Alès
- Tour aux Salles-du-Gardon Castle
- Soucanton Castle in Saint-Jean-du-Pin
- Montalet Castle in Molières-sur-Cèze
- Dugas Tower in Saint-Ambroix
- Trabuc Cave at Mialet
- La Bambouseraie de Prafrance in Générargues
- Castellas Site in Rousson - panoramic view of Cevènnes, the Mont Ventoux and, in clear weather, the Mont Blanc.
Cultural events and festivities:
- Early March: Cinema Festival of “Alès Itinérances” proposes more than 200 films in 6 screening rooms and accomodates every year nearly 45.000 spectators.
- Ascension Weekend, feria d'Alès at the Tempéras Arena. The city is member of the Union des Villes Taurines Françaises (A French Bullfighting city association).
- Semaine des Fous Chantants d'Alès, last week of July: 1.000 chorus-singers work together during a week under the direction of international choirmasters to deliver a musical homage to some great francophone singer. Last concert: third Saturday in July.
- Scène nationale Cratère théâtre d'Alès.
- Early July: Street art festival on Cratère Street.
- Digit'Alès, electronic music festival.
- Meuh Folle Festival, contemporary music festival.