CAMPING-CAR PARK AREA OF BLÉRÉ
Rue du Commandant Lemaitre 37150 BLÉRÉ
+ tourist tax : 1/01 - 31/12 : 0,60 €/nuit
Booking is closed
Open : All year round – 24h/24
- An exceptional location an the banks of the Cher
- Just 7 km from Chenonceau Castle
- The charm of the countryside, yet close to the town center and shops
GPS Coordinates : 47.327940° 0.997161°
THE STOPOVER SITE
Stopover in the heart of "France's Garden". This little corner of Touraine is nearby the most prestigious Loire castles!
- 10 pitches with electricity by the Cher
- Just 7 km from Chenonceau Castle (you can reach it by bicycle)
- Near to the village and shops (bakery,restaurants, Tourist Office...)
- 300m from Bléré communal swimming pool
- Easy access to cycling trails and hiking paths
- A service area and draining zone
Stay in Bléré to enjoy being in the ideal central spot for heading out and discovering the great sites of the Val de Loire. Visit the Renaissance gem Chenonceau Castle, Amboise Castle and the Close Lucé (Leonardo da Vinci's last home), Chambord Castle, Blois, Loches, and Azay-le-Rideau Castles, etc.
Chenonceau Castle is one of the most majestic Castles in the Loire. It was tastefully decorated by each of its occupants and is a true model of refined living. Its story begins with Diane de Poitiers in 1547 and continues up until today. It strikes the perfect balance between nature and architecture.
Ride along the Loire by bicycle and enjoy a break in unspoilt greenery. You can also explore hiking trails like the Gr40 and its magnificent viewpoints whch include a view over Chenonceau Castle.
In Bléré you can enjoy the charm of the countryside but still be next to the town center and shops. In summer, discover Bléré beach, a bathing area in the Cher! The town houses a rich architectural heritage: Cavier des Aigremonts Mill, Jehan de Seigne Chapel, the Grand Logis...
The market is held every Tuesday and Friday in the morning (food and manufactured goods) on the Mail Victor Hugo.
- Chenonceau Castle is a listed Unesco World Heritage Monument
- The Loire by bicycle (green way)
- Beauval Zoo (44 km)