CAMPING-CAR PARK AREA OF AILLY SUR NOYE
146 rue de Berny 80250 AILLY-SUR-NOYE
1/01 - 31/05 : 10,56 €/24h
1/06 - 31/08 : 11,88 €/24h
1/09 - 31/12 : 10,56 €/24h
Parking 5h + services : 5,50 €
+ tourist tax : 1/01 - 31/12 : 0,40 €/nuit
Booking's informations ×
2 booking modes are possible:
1. Book a pitch for the same day using SécuriPlace
You didn't have time to book your pitch in advance? You prefer last-minute planning? (unforeseen weather, events...)
Book a pitch at the last minute using the brand new SécuriPlace system!
SécuriPlace pitches are available as soon as at least 4 pitches are available onsite.
2. Plan your stay by booking in advance
You already planned your next circuit? You want to make sure you will get a pitch as soon as possible?
Book your pitch between 6 months and 48h in advance! Your booking starts from midday on the arrival date to midday on the last day.
In all the cases, the maximum stay on an area is of 21 consecutive days.
Open : All year round – 24h/24
- 10 km from Futuroscope
- At the entrance to the leisure park and lake
- In the heart of unspoilt nature
GPS Coordinates : 49.747258° 2.355363°
THE STOPOVER SITE
Welcome to Ailly-sur-Noye's site in the Somme, close by the Berny-sur-Noye Lake.
- 6 spacious pitches with electricity
- 15 km from Amiens
- Close to Berny-sur-Noye Lake
- Lots of activities to do (hiking, VTT trails, trail running, pédalos, mini-golf, picnic areas...)
- A service area and draining zone
Ailly-sur-Noye is a French town 15 km South of Amiens, in the Somme Department, in the Hauts-de-France Region.
You are spoilt for choice when it comes to greenery in the region, and Ailly-sur-Noye is especially brilliant for green tourism : hiking and VTT trails, lakes and rivers.
The lake in Ailly-sur-Noye is a great natural space for relaxation and leisure activities. For more than 30 years it has been the stage to an evening show called « The Breath of the Earth » which retraces Picardie's history with light and sound, thanks to 3500 characters in costume and 40 knights on horseback.
In spite of a tumultuous history at times, the past has been preserved here for you to discover.
- Saint-Martin Church, from the XIIIth Century
- Terrains d'aventure Leisure Park
- The Show "Le Souffle de la Terre" (The Breath of the Earth) runs from the end of August until the end of September each year on Friday and Saturday nights.