"LE PIBESTE" AREA
16 avenue du Lavedan 65400 AGOS VIDALOS
1/01 - 30/06 : 9,60 €/24h
1/07 - 31/08 : 10,80 €/24h
1/09 - 31/12 : 9,60 €/24h
Parking 5h + services : 5 €
+ tourist tax : 1/01 - 31/12 : 0,44 €/nuit
[CREDIT CARD PAYMENT ONLY]
Come and park your motorhome and relax peacefully and comfortably in the CAMPING-CAR PARK site of Agos Vidalos and its 16 hardstanding pitches of 35m².
Open: all year round – 24/7
- Near the natural reserve of Pibeste.
- Access to several services at the “Flower le Pibeste” campsite during the high season.
GPS coordinates : Lat : 43.035848°
Long : -0.071782°
Park your motorhome and relax peacefully and comfortably in the CAMPING-CAR PARK site of Agos Vidalos and its 16 leveled pitches of 35m².
Places and monuments to visit:
- Saint-Hippolyte d'Agos Church;
- Saint-Michel de Vidalos Church;
- Tour de Vidalos (Vidalos Tower): vestiges of a castle built in 1175 by the Count Centulle III of Bigorre.
Agos Vidalos is set nearby la Chataignerie and Les Trois Vallées, among some Great Pyrenean Sites such as: Le Cirque de Gavarnie (listed in the Unesco World Heritage), Cauterets, Pic du Midi, Pont d'Espagne, Col du Tourmalet and Aubisque.
Free Wi-Fi access at the Le Pibeste campsite.
Personalized advice for your tourist visits and activities is given at the campsite reception.