At CAMPING-CAR PARK, the first European network of stopover sites and services areas (“the Network”) we have always been committed to respect our members’ (“you”) private life.
Whenever your are visiting an area, calling our Customer Service, surfing on our websites or using the mobile App (“CCP Tools”), we are protecting your data. By using our services, you automatically agree to the use we make of your data, so it is essential for us to inform you in this Policy of how and why we use them.
You have placed your trust in us and rightly so. In this document you will also find all information needed in order to exercise your rights to protect your data if you ever feel the need to do so.
Table Of Content
I. Who is responsible of the processing of data?
CAMPING-CAR PARK S.A.S, located at 2 rue du Traité de Rome – 44210 Pornic (referred to as “CAMPING-CAR PARK” in this document) is responsible for the processing of all personal informations collected and used via CAMPING-CAR PARK services.
Email address: email@example.com
Subject: Protection of my personal data.
II. Field of application
This Policy describes how CAMPING-CAR PARK treats your personal data whichever way it comes to us. These channels include: our terminals onsite, calls to our Customer Service, our websites or applications. This Policy applies to each one of these channels.
III. What kind of data is collected?
Information we might collect include:
– Your name, surname, address, email, phone number.
– Your location.
– Your invoicing or delivery address.
– IP/Mac address.
– Navigation and connection data.
– History of your orders, payments and services used.
– Any other information you wish to provide.
Mandatory or optional informations will be marked out by an asterisk.
IV. How and why do we collect data?
During the creation of your account
- By registering on our “CCP Tools” in order to use our “Services” (i.e order a Pass’Étapes card, buy a BOOKING PACK, book a stay on an area of our network) or recharge your account.
- When logging in your account to use our services.
Booking details. Used to:
- Manage your order and book your pitch for your arrival date.
- Charge the amount (please note that our payment service provider is the only one allowed to keep your bank details in the sole purpose of transferring the information to your banking establishment).
Comments on our areas. Used to:
- Share your opinion regarding your stay on an area of our network with the other members.
- Improve our service.
Participation to the satisfaction survey sent to new members of the network. Used to:
- Improve our service and adapt our areas to the type of vehicle you drive.
- Inform our partners on each area about your expectations.
When using our network’s areas, your PASS’ÉTAPES card and BOOKING PACK. Used to:
- Give you access to the parking area.
- Charge the correct amount depending on the duration of your stay and give you access to the services on the areas (pitches, wastewater points, water and electricity).
- Inform you about your history.
- Inform you in case of weather alert and other emergencies during your stay.
- Give you assistance and answer your questions through our Customer Service
- Calculate availability on the area to enable other customers to enter and exit the areas.
Cookies. Used to:
- Understand how you use our website and mobile applications in order to improve them and adapt them to your habits.
- Memorize navigational information to make the use of our Web and Mobile Tools more efficient and instinctive.
- Locate you to see if you have areas nearby and inform you about the availability in real time.
Statistical and analytical tools
- Used to understand how you use our tools and areas in order to anticipate the average use and provide a better service.
V. Sharing your data with third parties
With whom and why?
We do not share your information with other companies for marketing purposes.
On the other hand we do work with third parties to fulfill your needs. Only in this case do we share some very specific information, always under strict security measures to protect the data from being criminally used, modified, disclosed or destroyed.
- Our partners and the owners of our network’s areas: we only share with them your name, surname and the details regarding your stays on the area in order to inform them about the area’s figures, invoices and security.
- Professional subcontractors helping us to inform and serve you as best we can (managing the Android & iOS apps, collecting your answers to our satisfaction survey, sending SMS and notifications regarding your use of our information and services, managing payments, hosting our servers, managing emails, providing wifi on the areas etc.).
- Local authorities in case we think someone’s safety is at risk.
- Any other person as long as you agreed to it. We do not sell, give or share your information in any other case unless we have your formal authorization.
International transfer of your data
CAMPING-CAR PARK reserves the right to transfer your personal data outside your home country, in particular with countries we have areas in. Laws regarding privacy policies in these countries might differ from those in your home country but CAMPING-CAR PARK will make sure to implement specific measures in order to protect your data in these countries according to this Privacy and Data Protection Policy.
Links to third parties websites
VI. Your rights regarding your personal data
In accordance to legal requirements you have a right, at any time, to ask for:
- Information about the data we use and a copy of it.
- An access to all information you voluntarily provided us with, no matter which channel your provided it on.
- The limitation of the use we make of your data, as long as it remains in accordance to legal requirements.
- Your data not to be treated in any way because of particular circumstances, in cases specified by the law.
- The rectification or modification of any information you voluntarily gave us, no matter which channel you provided it on.
- The suppression of your data for legitimate reasons.
- The transfer of your personal information, if legal requirements are fulfilled and if it is technically possible.
You can exercise any right listed above by contacting our Data Treatment Manager at the contact details provided in the introduction of this Policy.
VII. Security measures
Our Information System was designed to take your expectations in account regarding the protection of your personal data. All works (internal or external) developed by our team take this requirement in account, even when creating new tools or applications in order to improve your experience on our network. We set up technical and organizational measures to ensure the safeguard of your information.
We also chose to work with trusted payment service providers (Monetico, Lyra Network and SystemPay).
Please note that it is highly important for you to protect yourself from unauthorized access to your password, computer, devices and applications. If you let someone else use your computer or phone, you have to make sure you are logged out.
VIII. Storing your data
CAMPING-CAR PARK will not store your data longer than the time needed to provide the services listed in this Policy. However, we might have to keep some specific pieces of your information even after your account has been closed or deleted for legitimate reasons such as the treatment of our files and legal obligations. Whenever we do keep personal data, we do it according to the applicable law.
This Privacy and Data Protection Policy will be updated once in a while, we advise you to check it regularly. We will change the Last Update Date accordingly.