1. CAMPING-CAR PARK
You should chose the CAMPING-CAR PARK network because you can:
– Access our sites 24h a day with your personal PASS’ETAPES card, accepted in our entire network in France and Europe. This card has no time limitations!
– Services are included in the price. Services terminal: drinking water to fill your motorhome tank, European electric sockets to recharge batteries, draining platform for waste water. WiFi: access to free Internet via a password protected network (find them in the areas list). Selective sorting: the selective waste sorting can be organized differently depending on the site, the rules are posted on every stopover area. You’ll find stabilized pitches of 35m² at least.
– Safety: some of the sites are equipped with video surveillance. You can also join the CAMPING-CAR PARK customer service every day from 7 a.m. to midnight (according to the season) on the 01 83 64 69 21 for any question, assistance etc.
– Respect for the environment: you can drain your tanks in the designated areas, always recycle and sort your waste!
Proximity: the sites are always close to downtown and/or activities areas (lake, ski resort, beach, etc).
Have your role in our network: improve the quality of the sites by giving your opinion. Take part in the maintenance and development of new sites. Share good deals with other motorhome drivers.
You’ll have access to all network in France and Europe with your PASS’ETAPES card: 5 H = €5, 24h = from € 7.30 to € 15 according to season and destination, services included. (No time constraints for your arrival or departure).
Services included in the price:
– Services Terminal (drinking water to fill your motorhome tank, European electric sockets to recharge batteries, draining platform for waste water).
– WiFi, access to free Internet via a password-protected WiFi network (find them in the areas list).
– Selective sorting: the selective waste sorting can be organized differently, the rules are posted on every parking area and they depend on each commune
When you arrive on a site, you just need to pass your card in front of the keyboard of the green terminal, the barrier will open and you can settle in freely. You may use the services and leave again whenever you want. You can do it by passing you card again in front of the keyboard of the green terminal by the exit. The credit will be deducted according to the time spent on the site (until 5h = € 5, 24h = from € 7.30 to € 15). Remember to recharge your card on the payment terminal before leaving. By doing this, you’ll have a peaceful stay and you’ll be able to quickly access and exit the site.
HOW TO GET THE PASS’ETAPES CARD?
On the payment terminals by the entrance of any CAMPING-CAR PARK site, on our website www.campingcarpark.com or by telephone on the +33.01.83.64.69.21 every day from 7 a.m. to midnight (according to the season).
With the PASS’ETAPES you can freely access and leave our sites.
Credit card (by Internet, on the payment terminals, by telephone from 7a.m. to midnight)
Bank cheques or holiday vouchers (by post to the CAMPING-CAR PARK’s headoffice).
2. THE PASS'ETAPES CARD
- Access to our network 24 hours a day all year long
- Access our sites for €5.50 * for 5 hours or for 7.30€ to 15€ for 24h, services included
- Access and exit our areas whenever you want
- Possibility to book a pitch (Booking option)
- Unlimited validity
2 options :
RECHARGEABLE: Recharge your account and use it whenever you want. HOW CAN I RECHARGE MY CARD? Either on your personal account, or on the payment terminal by the entrance of our sites, or by calling us on the 01 83 64 69 21 from 7 a.m. to midnight (according to the season), 365 days a year.
LIBERTE: You will be charged at the end of the month with an invoice containing the detail of your expenses. (Similar to a road tolling system).
- By Internet www.campingcarpark.com by creating an account and by selecting the PASS’ETAPE’s option.
- On the payment terminal by the area’s entrance, with your credit card.
- By calling us on the 01 83 64 69 21 from 7 a.m. to midnight (according to the season), safe payment by telephone.
Once you have recharged your card, you’ll be able to access the site 24/7. You should just pass your card in front of the keyboard of the green terminal by the site’s entrance. Your expenses are calculated according to the time spent on the site. If the barrier does not open at the exit, you must recharge your card.
You can check your PASS’ÉTAPES card’s balance on your personal account, or on the payment terminal by the site’s entrance.
It is unlimited, once you get it, it belongs to you indefinitely. No need to renew it every year (unless you wish to purchase the Booking Option for € 29 a year).
No problem! You can get it directly at the site’s entrance.
There is no such a thing. With your PASS’ETAPES card: You may access and leave a site whenever you wish. Your stay start being counted upon your arrival.
Call or send us an email, we will deactivate your card (to protect your credit), and you will receive a new one. Management fees of € 10 will be charged. Remember to keep it safely with you or in your vehicle.
3. I DON'T HAVE A PASS'ÉTAPES CARD.
By Internet www.campingcarpark.com by creating an account, you leave us your coordinates and you pay by Internet and we will send it to you as fast as possible. On the payment terminal by the entrance of the area with your credit card, or by calling us on the 01 83 64 69 21 from 7a.m. to midnight (payment by telephone is secured).
Yes, you can do it by acquiring the Booking Option. You can book on most of our sites for events like festivals, marathons… or when you organize your holidays in the mountain for exemple etc.
No, you can only be sure to have your pitch reserved if you’ve booked before
Of course, if there are places available.
If you’ve booked before your stay, a place will be reserved for you, even if the site is considered full.
5. MY CAMPING-CAR PARK ACCOUNT
To access your account on our website, login with your username and password (which you received by email or sms).
First of all, check if your username and password are correct. If you forgot your password, please click on “Lost password” If you still can’t access your account, contact us on the 01.83.64.69.21 from 7 a.m. to midnight (according to the season).
If you don’t remember your password, please click on “Forgot Password”. A new page will open, inviting you to write your e-mail address: fill in the e-mail corresponding to your account in order to receive a password reset message.
You can access and download your receipts for the last 12 months from your CAMPING-CAR PARK account by clicking on « receipts ».
6. OTHER QUESTIONS
You will find all WiFi codes on the areas list that you can get on our website. You can as well contact us on the 01.83.64.69.21 to get this information. They are also listed on the app CAMPING-CAR PARK available for Apple or Android.
The availability is posted in real time directly on our homepage. Click on the icon of a site and the number of places available at the time appears.
The availability is posted in real time directly on our homepage. Click on the icon of the site you want to visit and the number of places available at the time appears.
You have access to all services with your PASS’ETAPES card, minimum price = € 5 for 5 hours
After your stay on a site, a satisfaction survey is sent to you by email. Your experience and opinions are important. You review any site directly on our webpage. Thanks to your opinion our sites will continue to evolve to better meet your expectations.
You’ve discovered a local craftsman who manufactures excellent honey, a good deal at the friendly wine producer nearby, a good cheesemonger… share it!!! You can send us an email with the coordinates and we will refer it on the site’s webpage. Let’s create a bond with the local community! Have your role in the network and share your good deals!